Comprehensive Health Orlando can appreciate the decisions a family faces in choosing healthcare providers. For that reason, here are answers to many of the frequently asked questions that our patients have when searching for chiropractic care or a multidisciplinary practice.
What is a DC?
- DC is a Doctor of Chiropractic and is achieved typically after 8 years of university education.
What is Chiropractics?
- Chiropractics is the discipline of health care and its treatment through manipulation of the spine and joints to relieve pain, improve musculoskeletal function, nerve function, and the immune system. It incorporates an holistic comprehensive approach to health care. Please see our list of Services Provided here.
When should I schedule an appointment with a Chiropractor?
- You should consult a Chiropractor:
- within 14 days of an auto accident
- when you desire a natural approach to health care treatment
- after incurring a sports injury
- if you’re experiencing chronic pain or any type of pain
- for general health
Do I need a referral to see a Chiropractor or to make an appointment with Comprehensive Health Orlando?
- No, you do not need a referral to make an appointment with a Chiropractor or with Comprehensive Health Orlando. A Chiropractor is similar to your General Practitioner or Primary Care Physician and you’re able to choose whom you want to consult for your treatment and general health care.
What is a multidisciplinary practice?
- A multidisciplinary practice, such as Comprehensive Health Orlando, includes more than one discipline or expertise in health management to provide a comprehensive wellness and treatment plan that is largely holistic and integrative. Please also check our About section.
Do you accept insurance?
- Yes, Chiropractic care is covered by insurance plans, and we accept auto and health insurance, cash, check, and credit cards. Remember! You only have 14 days to acquire medical treatment after an auto accident for PIP Insurance to cover your care. Make an appointment with CHO today!